- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West might be leaving the rap game to pursue his, er, one true passion: fashion.
Given his involvement in the style community within the last few years — he’s presented for two seasons at Paris Fashion Week with his namesake label, worked on a collab with A.P.C. and designed a soon-to-be-released Adidas sneaker — perhaps it shouldn’t come as a huge shocker that Yeezy wants to focus on those leather jogging pants instead. A source tells Page Six that the rapper plans “to step away from music and concentrate on clothing” after his alleged music collab with Paul McCartney. Pret-a-Reporter has reached out to West’s rep for comment.
With designer pals like Riccardo Tisci and Valentino Garavani, Professor West should have no problem fitting in with the fashion crowd, especially now that he’s no longer a fashion victim.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”