- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The ladies of The Hunger Games franchise stepped out in Berlin on Wednesday evening for the premiere of Mockingjay Part 2, and, as to be expected, they slayed.
From Elizabeth Banks’ voluminous Elie Saab couture gown to Natalie Dormer’s quirky Roland Mouret number with a fresh orange, red and eggplant color combo, the ladies took their sartorial game to the next level.
Read more Kate Spade Founders Launch a New Line
Jennifer Lawrence (literally) outshone her co-stars in a silky satin Christian Dior couture number which was fitted perfectly to her curves. The cutouts at the shoulders gave the classic silhouette a modern twist — the perfect style for a red carpet veteran like Lawrence.
Julianne Moore upped the drama in a black halter gown by Jason Wu which she paired with blinged out statement earrings and a top knot. To round out the red carpet show, Jena Malone stunned in a spacey Reem Acra gown with a full skirt and glittering floral embellishments, while 15-year-old Willow Shields looked stylish beyond her years in a copper-colored tiered chiffon dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day