- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Isabelle Huppert stepped out in a long-sleeve, shimmery nude gown at the 2017 Oscars on Sunday.
The actress, styled by Jonathan Huguet, paired her Armani Prive gown with Repossi jewels and Christian Louboutin shoes.
Huguet first started working with Huppert at last year’s Cannes Film Festival. “It was the start of our collaboration,” Huguet told The Hollywood Reporter.
“What I like about Isabelle is that she’s a fashionista, she knows the brands and designers,” he said. Although Huppert opted for a gown at the Academy Awards, she’s known for favoring pantsuits. “It’s not unusual for her to have this boyish style because she’s really close to houses like Armani, and Armani loves to play with the masculine wardrobe on women.”
Huppert is nominated for best actress for her work in Elle, going up against fellow nominees Emma Stone (La La Land), Ruth Negga (Loving), Natalie Portman (Jackie) and Meryl Streep (Florence Foster Jenkins).
The 89th Academy Awards, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, air live on ABC at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day