- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Inside the NFL producer David Leepson has gone long for ITV Studios America.
The producer, director, showrunner and executive has inked an overall deal with ITV Studios America, the company announced Thursday.
Leepson, a six-time Emmy winner, is in production on two pilots for Fuel TV, and in the past year has created, sold and executive produced three shows to series orders.
“David has a stellar track record in non-scripted, documentary and sports programming and his multi-dimensional talents are a great fit for ITV Studios America as we expand our development and as we continue to expand our company,” said Paul Buccieri, president and CEO of ITV Studios America.
In addition to his work on Inside the NFL, Leepson has exec produced Car Warriors, StuntBusters, Car Science and other sports-themed docuseries.
“This endeavor could not be more exciting for me,” he said in a statement announcing the news. “To become partners with Paul Buccieri and the amazing ITV Studios America family is both an incredible opportunity and the ideal home to create great television.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day