- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Almost a year after Paul Buccieri left the top job at ITV Studios America to join A+E Networks, the U.K. behemoth’s U.S. arm is close to naming a replacement.
Brent Montgomery, the founder and CEO of Leftfield Entertainment and creator and executive producer of its hit show Pawn Stars, is set to become ITVS America’s head, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
ITV and ITV Studios declined to comment on the planned appointment.
Leftfield, which is also behind such shows as Real Housewives of New Jersey, is already part of ITV’s growing stable of production companies after selling an 80 percent stake to the U.K. company for $360 million in May 2014.
Montgomery, a THR reality power list regular, will join Philippe Maigret, the Endemol vet who was appointed ITVS America’s president of scripted programming in July. His arrival came just two weeks after the surprise departure of Orly Adelson as president after just a year and a half in the role.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day