- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ivanka Trump has arrived for the presidential inauguration ceremony, dressed in all white.
The new first daughter chose a pantsuit for the historic occasion, making a symbolic color statement (intentionally or not) to Melania Trump’s Ralph Lauren Collection pale blue outfit and Michelle Obama’s fit-and-flare red dress. The all-white look — an ivory cashgora asymmetrical coat jacket and stretch cady pants — is from Oscar de la Renta, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Hillary Clinton also wore a white pantsuit, one of her trademark looks, designed by Ralph Lauren. White, it has been noted, was the color of the Suffragettes.
Tiffany Trump also stepped out in all-white with a double-breasted coat and matching gloves.
Ivanka has so far worn only de la Renta designs for the Inaugural events; on Thursday, she chose an emerald green coat and matching dress, and later that evening, she wore a sleeveless white gown with a wide black belt that wrapped into a big bow in the back.
At this rate, don’t expect Ivanka to slow down her D.C. fashion show anytime soon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day