- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ivanka Trump has landed in Palm Beach.
The first daughter traveled with her father, President Donald Trump, and first lady Melania Trump, to meet with President of the People’s Republic of China Xi Jinping and his wife, Peng Liyuan, at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.
— Kate Bennett (@KateBennett_DC) April 6, 2017
Upon landing, Ivanka descended Air Force One wearing a layered long-sleeve Giambattista Valli turtleneck and a thigh-grazing blue skirt. Though she kept it conservative on top, the bottom portion was questionable at best considering it felt more weekend-getaway than formal meeting with a head of state. She paired her odd ensemble, perhaps styled by Cat Williams, with white pointy pumps.
Meanwhile, Melania Trump stepped out in a sleeveless, polka dot, tea-length dress with Christian Louboutin pumps, of course.
— Greg Angel (@NewsGuyGreg) April 6, 2017
Ivanka was recently named an official government employee, serving as an unpaid adviser with the official title of assistant to the president. On Wednesday, she sat down with CBS This Morning‘s Gayle King and noted that her father is aware when she disagrees with him, adding that she expresses herself with “total candor.” However, she’s still unable to define “complicit.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day