- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It appeared Sunday night that Jack Nicholson showed his ticket to an usher at Staples Center to sit courtside while the Lakers took on LeBron James’ Cleveland Cavaliers.
Clips of the moment circulated on social media because, although he has not appeared onscreen since 2010, it is well known the Oscar-winning actor is a Lakers superfan and has held courtside season tickets for decades.
Now, maybe he was just holding his ticket up for another reason — it is not 100 percent clear — but the national broadcast of the game took time to cut to Nicholson showing the ticket, so it seemed out of place to someone.
The commentators were baffled by the moment.
Jason Sudeikis and Andy García were also in attendance at the game.
The Lakers beat the Cavaliers 127-113.
Usher at the Lakers game really asked Jack Nicholson to show him his ticket. Damn Millenials pic.twitter.com/vKXkmIS9YB
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) March 12, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day