- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s been a big year for 9-year-old Jacob Tremblay. The actor not only scored the breakout role for the ages alongside Brie Larson in Room, but he’s also racked up several nominations for his performance, even taking home the Critics’ Choice Award for best supporting actor (“I’m going to put this right next to my Millenium Falcon!”).
See more SAG Awards: Red-Carpet Arrivals
As he’s made his way around the awards circuit, Tremblay has met quite a few of his idols, including Star Wars‘ Oscar Isaac and J.J. Abrams, along the way. But at Saturday’s SAG Awards, the child actor “finally” met the Hollywood legend known as Leonardo DiCaprio.
“This just happened!!!,” he captioned the adorable photo on Instagram. “I finally met #leonardodicaprio #sagawards.” OK, OK, stop rubbing it in, Jacob.
See the rest of Tremblay’s new friends below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day