- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Full Fathom Five, the multi-platform intellectual property company founded by author James Frey, has tapped Todd Cohen as its president of film and television. He will head the company’s new Los Angeles office.
Cohen, who most recently served as vp of scripted television at Reveille, will oversee Full Fathom Five’s push into movies, TV and digital. According to the company, Cohen “will guide the company’s current projects through development and production as well as look to expand Full Fathom Five through partnerships with outside producers.“
At Reveille, Cohen worked on NBC’s The Office, Showtime’s The Tudors and ABC’s Ugly Betty. Cohen also developed, packaged and produced comedy, drama and unscripted programming for network and cable, as well as for digital platforms. He joined the company in 2004.
Full Fathom Five is best known for creating the hit book series I Am Number Four, which was adapted into a DreamWorks movie in 2011. The company is designed to be an IP generator and has already created over three dozen books, television shows, movies and video games. Several are already in development at CBS, HBO, 20th Century Fox and Sony.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day