- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor currently stars on the CW dramedy as Rafael Solano, the baby daddy and on-again-off-again love interest of Golden Globe winner Gina Rodriguez‘s title character. His previous television appearances included Happy Endings, Single Ladies, The Bold and the Beautiful, Heroes, Everwood and The Young and the Restless.
Baldoni founded the production and development company Wayfarer Entertainment, which partnered with Rainn Wilson‘s shingle SoulPancake in 2012 for the documentary series My Last Days, which chronicled the final days of terminally ill individuals. The Baldoni-directed series has been viewed more than 30 million times, a YouTube record for documentary series. Baldoni’s most recent docuseries, Stories From the Street, profiles homeless people in Los Angeles.
Before breaking out with Jane the Virgin this past fall, Baldoni had previously gone viral in October 2013 with his elaborate 27-minute proposal video, which has racked up more than 10 million views to date.
Baldoni continues to be managed by Liz York and Eric Robinson at Principal/Gotham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day