- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The third time could be the charm for Janet Jackson.
According to reports, the 46-year-old singer is engaged to marry her Qatari billionaire beau, Wissam Al Mana, 37, this spring in his native country.
Jackson’s rep did not immediately respond to THR‘s request for comment on her engagement.
Us Weekly, meanwhile, is reporting that the nuptials are expected to “cost millions,” and that Jackson’s loved ones will arrive in Qatar via Al Mana’s private planes. Wissam is managing director of Al Mana Retail, which represents designer labels like A/X Armani Exchange. He’s a shareholder in Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Middle Eastern cities including Dubai.
Al Mana will also be Jackson’s Husband No. 3 following her previous marriages to singer James DeBarge and music video director Rene Elizondo. She was previously in a long-term relationship with Jermaine Dupri, from 2002 until 2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball