- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Janet Jackson is getting back on stage as she kicks off her Unbreakable World tour on Aug. 31 in Vancouver. Since it’s the first time in four years that the performer will be touring again, it’s only necessary that the singer be outfitted in the most memorable looks — starting with the shoes.
Giuseppe Zanotti — the designer beloved by Beyonce, Rita Ora and FKA Twigs — announced Tuesday that he has designed custom shoes for the legendary performer. The styles, based on one of the brand’s most popular sneakers, have been personalized in several color ways for Jackson.
“I am thrilled to have been asked by Janet to create the shoes for her tour,” said designer Zanotti in a release. “It is a true honor and pleasure to see her wear and enjoy my special creations made for her.”
Jackson’s tour will support her upcoming 11th studio album, coming out this fall. In June, she released her single “No Sleeep,” which will be included on the as-yet-untitled record.
Check out the sketches of the customized shoes below.
Sketches courtesy of Giuseppe Zanotti
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day