- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As much as we love getting lost in Jared Leto’s intense, icy blue eyes, they sometimes can have a rather paralyzing effect if we stare at them for too long — which is why we’re OK with the fact that they’re covered up in Carrera’s spring 2016 campaign.
The 30 Seconds to Mars lead singer wears the Italian brand’s “Maverick” aviator-style shades along with a black-fur-trimmed hoodie for a modern take on Tom Cruise’s Top Gun style. The full campaign’s images, which are also part of the brand’s 60th anniversary celebrations, will debut later this month.
In a sneak preview, which Carrera posted to Instagram today, Leto ditched his hot pink mane — which had been chopped, bleached and dyed green for his role as the Joker in the upcoming Suicide Squad — in favor of his chestnut brown locks. Fingers crossed that the return to his au naturel color means Leto also might be considering growing out his hair again. Because, let’s be honest, no one can rock a man bun quite like he can.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day