- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gucci announced on Friday that actor-singer Jared Leto is the new face of its Guilty fragrance. First question we have: Will he get to keep the hot pink hair in the advertisements, or will he return to some ombre shade between blond and brown?
He was previously the face of Hugo Boss Red, and looked quite conservative in those spots. Of course, as the face of Gucci Guilty, Leto will be starring in a new campaign, which the Italian luxury house announced will be shot in Venice, Italy, under the creative direction of Gucci’s Alessandro Michele. The most recent ads for the fragrance starred Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans.
But fans of the Thirty Seconds to Mars lead singer — and those anticipating his slime green–haired turn as the Joker in next summer’s Suicide Squad — don’t have to wait too long to get a taste of him in the Guilty role. Check the official Gucci account for an exclusive Snapchat story by Leto, and the launch of the hashtag, #GuiltyNotGuilty.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek