- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Jared Leto’s Instagram account is any indication of what he’s thinking about these days, it seems clear: hair. And not just his lusted-after ombre locks, but also his beard (RIP). Since the star’s longtime hairstylist Chase Kusero made the big chop for Leto’s role in Suicide Squad, the actor’s hair has been bleached platinum, then dyed a frightful shade of acid green. Now the actor-singer is reliving the good old days on social media.
See more In Memoriam: Jared Leto’s Long Hair
After several posts featuring his ghostly, clean-shaven look, Leto began the hair love with a shot from the Independent Spirit Awards, captioned #WhereIsJared. Then, two weeks ago, came a black-and-white shot of his tousled locks and beard with only the word “Hair.”
Leto posted a photo of himself at Coachella last year, flowing hair intact, and then another in which he’s wearing a parka, captioned “Long hair don’t care.” His beard and man bun-ready ‘do have been featured a couple times in the last few days.
See more 10 Jared Leto Looks We Love
In the midst of this came the first official photo of the actor in costume for Suicide Squad—and it’s just as nightmare-inducing as expected. So Leto, for the greater good, keep them coming.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day