- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jared Leto has found his date for Sunday’s Academy Awards, and it’s none other than his favorite lady — his mom, Constance Leto.
The Academy Award-nominated star, who is up for Oscar gold for his portrayal as the transgendered character Rayon in Dallas Buyers Club, posted an Instagram with a screenshot of him and his older brother, Shannon Leto, facetiming with his enthusiastic-looking mom. “My mothers face when @shannonleto and I told her she was coming to the #Oscars with us! :),” the Thirty Seconds to Mars rocker wrote as the caption.
This isn’t Constance’s first time on the carpet, given that Jared has also taken her to the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January.
“Mom is the puppy-in-the-park equivalent. Cute, no threat and more appealing than not,” says Cindy Chupack, former Sex and the City writer, dating expert and author of The Longest Date. And based on all the “awws” we see in the comments, Jared is definitely appealing to his fans in all the right ways — with or without a man bun.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis