- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Police in Indiana say a man was killed when he was struck by a tour bus belonging to country star Jason Aldean.
Knox County Sheriff Michael P. Morris said Aldean and his driver were the only ones aboard the bus early Monday when it struck a man who had walked onto U.S. Highway 41 North.
The deceased was identified as Albert Kennedy of Vincennes, Ind. The Knox County Coroner said Kennedy had died from trauma to the head and chest.
Morris said no charges will be filed, calling the accident “unavoidable.”
“In all the years I’ve been touring and all the miles we’ve driven, nothing prepares you for something like this to happen,” Aldean said in a post on his Twitter account confirmed by his publicist. “I’m praying for Albert Kennedy’s family and friends today and ask that you do the same.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day