- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Jason Statham has bought Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor‘s house and has been excitedly telling friends.
The 10-bedroom Mediterranean in Outpost Estates (near the Hollywood Bowl) includes a guest house and was being offered for $11.5 million. It clearly pays to be an action hero.
Stiller and Taylor bought the home at 2427 Castilian Drive for $1.825 million in December 1999. They had first listed it for sale in 2009 for $12.5 million and re-listed it this past spring at the reduced price.
Meanwhile, witnessed at the Sunset Tower Hotel recently: a woman checking in and asking for a room — for a month or two. “My house has been for sale for a while,” she explained to a desk clerk. “Then tonight, Steven Tyler and his girlfriend walked in and decided to buy it with everything in it and pay cash if I would leave tonight.”
Looking at the amount of luggage she had, it was clear she took them up on it.
Reps for Statham, Stiller and Tyler did not get back to THR.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day