- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jay Z and Beyonce joined Hillary Clinton during a concert Friday in Cleveland, Ohio, to perform a few of their hits and help mobilize young voters in the last days leading up to Election Day. And on the eve of the election, Jay and Bey released a PSA via Tidal in support of Clinton.
“Look how far we’ve come from having no voice to being on the brink of making history,” Beyonce said to the thousands of fans seated in Cleveland’s Wolstein Center. “I want my daughter to grow up seeing a woman lead our country and know that her possibilities are limitless.” The “Daddy Lessons” singer performed in front of an LED screen that read “I’m With Her” clad in a polka-dot pantsuit, a la Clinton.
The hip-hop power couple weren’t the only ones to back Clinton, as Big Sean, J. Cole and Chance the Rapper also performed in support of the presidential candidate. “She’s running this battle right now. She’s killing this race, but she needs our help,” Chance says in the PSA. Big Sean also encourages voters, saying, “Everybody in this crowd, man, we got the power to do anything we wanna do. If you could put your mind to it, you can manifest it.”
Watch the full video below.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day