- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jeff Goldblum has long inspired a cultlike fandom that has manifested itself in odd ways — like the 25-foot-tall statue of the actor (lounging in the grass with an unbuttoned shirt exposing a bare chest) that appeared in London’s Potters Field Park earlier this summer.
Now comes another offering, this one from a newly launched company called Champion Productions, which is selling a series of four jigsaw puzzles featuring colorful sketches (each by a separate illustrator) of Goldblum’s face, inspired by characters he’s played in films including Jurassic Park, The Fly and Thor: Ragnarok.
There are 100 pieces to each puzzle, and a rep for the company says that “we wanted to make our absolute, undying love for Jeff Goldblum the basis for our first launch.”
But is the love reciprocal?
Reps for Goldblum did not respond to THR’s requests for comment.
A version of this story first appeared in the Aug. 22 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day