- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The accolade was announced by conference organizer Reed MIDEM on Monday.
“Jeffrey Katzenberg’s outstanding impact on the entertainment industry is internationally recognized,” said Reed MIDEM CEO Paul Zilk. “The acquisitions of Classic Media and AwesomenessTV, the recent groundbreaking deals with companies including Netflix and Super RTL, and DreamWorks Animation’s continuing expansion into the television world, all demonstrate his clear vision of the future of entertainment.”
Earlier in the day Katzenberg will address industry executives on the TV business during a speech at the Palais des Festivals as part of the Cannes conference’s Media Mastermind series.
Brian Robbins, CEO of DreamWorks Animation’s AwesomenessTV division, will deliver a keynote address at MIPJunior, the kid-focused conference that occurs just before MIPCOM.
MIPCOM will take place in Cannes from October 7-10, and MIPJunior will run from Oct. 5-6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day