- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jemima Kirke, star of Girls and owner of what are arguably the most luscious boho waves in Hollywood, has been tapped as the new face of Current/Elliott’s dreamy spring 2016 campaign.
Photographed by Cass Bird and styled by Stevie Dance (as reported by Fashionista), the ads read like an ode to a ‘70s Indian summer, set against the backdrop of a breezy L.A. bungalow. The vibe ties in perfectly with the brand’s vintage-inspired pieces for spring, including relaxed button downs, distressed flares, and a denim wrap which looks much cozier than it sounds.
The brand, which has operated under Serge Azria after founders Emily Current and Meritt Elliott departed in 2012, just might be taking inspiration from its new beachside location in Venice, which opened its doors in October.
With Lena Dunham’s HBO series officially announcing the end of its run after season six, perhaps 30-year-old Kirke will consider spending her free time putting her beachy locks to good use with a few more modeling gigs. Fingers crossed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day