- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Aniston is ready to walk down the aisle again.
The actress got engaged to her boyfriend, actor-screenwriter Justin Theroux, on Friday.
“Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage,” his rep told People, which first reported the news.
Aniston, 43, and Theroux, who turned 41 two days ago, have been dating for more than a year. They co-starred in the comedy Wanderlust, which hit theaters earlier this year.
Aniston was previously wed to Brad Pitt; their five-year marriage ended in 2005.
Before dating Aniston, Theroux was in a longtime relationship with costume designer Heidi Bivens.
Aniston is currently shooting the comedy We’re the Millers with Ed Helms and Jason Sudeikis. It’s scheduled to hit theaters next year.
Theroux, whose writing credits include Iron Man 2 and Tropic Thunder, has written a script for a Zoolander sequel with Ben Stiller and is attached to direct.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day