- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were married yesterday (Aug. 5) in a ceremony at their Bel Air home in front of more than 70 friends and family members People magazine has confirmed.
Guests included celebrity pals Lisa Kudrow, Chelsea Handler and Howard Stern. Prior to the wedding, party staffers were seen carrying in a cake topped with two puppet characters.
Aniston, 45, and Theroux, 43, met while Aniston was on vacation in Hawaii with her friend and former co-star Courteney Cox. Aniston and Theroux remained friends for a while, and were engaged in 2012 after dating for over a year.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter earlier this year, Aniston described that, “it was his humor, mainly” that drew her to Theroux. “He’s the easiest guy to hang around. He was so completely in his skin. It was the first time I remember being so comfortable [with a romantic interest].”
In July 2013, Aniston told The Associated Press why she and Theroux kept delaying their nuptials. “We just want to do it when it’s perfect, and we’re not rushed, and no one is rushing from a job or rushing to a job,” said Aniston. “And, you know, we already feel married.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day