- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Being touted by Samantha Horley‘s The Salt Co., the script is written by Williams (Song for Marion) and British actress-writer-producer Morwenna Banks.
Entertainment One prebought U.K., Australian and Canadian rights to the movie, which follows two lifelong friends whose friendship falls apart when one gets pregnant and the other becomes ill. The film will be produced by Christopher Simon and Felix Vossen of Embargo Films.
Aniston is repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners and CAA, who also reps Williams and Banks. The pair are helping package and co-represent U.S. rights.
Set to shoot during the summer, the project will be executive produced by Robert Bevan, Horley, James Norrie and Cyril Mégret for Salt, Barnaby Southcombe for Embargo and Kristin Hahn.
The Entertainment One presale was negotiated by Norrie from Salt and Jo Sweby at Entertainment One.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day