- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Aniston: She’s just like us! At the very least, it appears she has more plebeian taste than previously realized because the tidbit now has emerged (via US Weekly) that the A-lister wore a J.Crew bridal veil for her Bel Air wedding to Justin Theroux.
Her wardrobe choices for the pair’s early-August nuptials — attended by pals including Courteney Cox, Emily Blunt and Ellen DeGeneres — have been shrouded in mystery thus far, but now US has revealed, thanks to an “Aniston insider,” that she (gasp!) also bought her white dress off the rack at a store, and “it wasn’t thousands of dollars.”
See more 12 Silver Screen Sisters We Love
Well, if her bridal gown and veil — J.Crew’s typically run a couple hundred dollars — weren’t appropriately priced for a TV and movie star, at least her wedding band was custom, designed by her friend Jennifer Meyer (Tobey Maguire’s wife).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day