- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Secret-wedding ninja Jennifer Aniston has been a master at keeping the elements of her Aug. 5 nuptials on the down-low, but that hasn’t kept fans from digging for all of the juicy ceremony details. However, after Jennifer-Justin devotees fooled the Internet with a fake wedding-dress photo, we’ve decided it’s best to get the info straight from the source.
At the She’s Funny That Way premiere on Wednesday night, we got the first up-close-and-personal glimpse at Aniston’s shiny wedding ring — a gold, diamond-studded band surrounded by two smaller gold bands. Rumors speculate that the ring was designed by Aniston’s close friend and jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer, however, the specifics have yet to be confirmed.
The newlywed rocked an understated black Roland Mouret jumpsuit at the L.A. premiere, letting her newest accessory take the spotlight. The simple yet elegant ring is the perfect embodiment of the low-key actress, and we’re definitely fans. Shine on, Jen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day