- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arriving at an event only to discover that you’re — gasp! — wearing the same dress as another attendee is often considered a major fashion faux paus. But not if you’re Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer!
According to a recent interview with E! News, J.Law not only plans to hang with her bestie at the Golden Globes, but she wants to be wearing the same dress as her fellow Best Actress nominee, too. “We’re going to try to figure out how to wear the exact same thing,” she said, “That’s my mission.”
As for what they’ll wear? “She’s going to have to wear Dior,” said Lawrence, who’s been the face of the label for three years. “I’m just going to have to have Dior make two of whatever they’re making for me.”
Given that Lawrence’s stylists, Jill Lincoln and Jordan Johnson, have been dressing the actress in plenty of Dior for her Joy and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 press tours, we have no doubts that the stars will indeed be rocking the brand should they carry out their elaborate master plan.
Watch out, Tina and Amy. There’s a new bestie team in Tinseltown.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day