- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lawrence has a new L.A. pad.
The X-Men: Days of Future Past star purchased a Beverly Crest home for $8.225 million, the Los Angeles Times is reporting.
According to the Times, the home was previously owned by Jessica Simpson, who sold it a year ago for $6.4 million to Sydney Holland, girlfriend of Viacom and CBS executive chairman Sumner Redstone. Holland put it on the market in July.
The 5,500-square foot home boasts five bedrooms and six bathrooms. Amenities include a koi pond in front, a pool in the backyard and a spiral staircase in the foyer. The home was built in 1991.
The listing agents were Branden Williams and Rayni Romito of Hilton & Hyland/Christie’s International Real Estate. Lawrence, who can be seen in Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1 starting Nov. 21, was represented by Leah Lail and Steve Frankel of Coldwell Banker.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day