- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lawrence’s third Dior campaign has made its debut, with the Oscar-nominated actress looking like a million bucks (she was rumored to cash in on a seven-figure deal from the fashion label, after all).
The series of photos (in both black-and-white and color), which were shot by Patrick Demarchelier, feature the American Hustle star with short, tousled hair, modeling with the Miss Dior bag. She’s seen wearing a long coat and holding a python-print purse in one, while posing topless with a different bag in another. The print campaign will be featured in Marie Claire U.K. on Thursday, followed by Vanity Fair‘s April issue, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
With Oscars nearly a week away, we’ll be anticipating which Dior-designed gown Lawrence will be wearing on March 2. Until then, fans can check out the award-winning actress’ Dior images, with an accompanying video, in which she talks about visiting the house’s atelier to choose a couture gown for this year’s Academy Awards, on Wednesday at dior.com.
You can bet we’ll be logging on next week for the sneak peek!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day