- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
But Wednesday’s The Late Show took it to new levels, with her urging Letterman not to retire by saying he should work until he dies, and the two getting so off track that they almost didn’t get to show a clip for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1, the reason she was there in the first place. (Lawrence also admitted that — having completed both Mockingjay films — she really doesn’t know which one she’s talking about at any given time.)
See more Highly Paid Film Stars
Lawrence also talked about her recent time off (she hasn’t worked since completing Mockingjay — Part 2 in April), saying it made her crazy.
“I took some time off. I lost my mind. It was awful,” she said. “I don’t even know how crazy I went.”
After the two got so sidetracked talking about bowling (seriously … bowling!), Lawrence finally was able to introduce a clip for Mockingjay after a return from a commercial break found her seated behind Letterman’s desk.
Here is just part of the chaos.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day