- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans surely noticed there was something a little different about the Mockingjay pins worn by the cast of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 at the franchise film finale’s L.A. premiere on Monday night. Star Jennifer Lawrence and the rest of the illustrious cast all donned pins adorned with red, white and blue ribbons representing the French flag.
Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson paid tribute to last week’s Paris victims by wearing the pins on their lapels, while most of the ladies — including Lawrence, Elizabeth Banks and Jena Malone — wore them on their coat collars.
Out of respect for the Nov. 13 attacks, the cast also denied interviews on the red carpet. Actress Natalie Dormer showed her support by incorporating the pin into her ensemble: She added it atop the gold embellishment at the waist of her Vivienne Westwood gown. Meanwhile, Banks Instagrammed a photo of her pin with the caption, “Our hearts are with you France where we have so many amazing fans.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day