- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The fact Jennifer Lawrence turned up on the Met Gala red carpet in a gorgeous Dior gown was no surprise given the silver screen starlet has been the face of the fashion house for years, even extending her contract last January to the tune of $15 million and three more years.
And clearly they can’t get enough of Lawrence. Dior announced Tuesday the Academy Award–winning actress will be the new face of Dior Addict Lipstick. Get ready for more print campaigns featuring the blonde, as well as commercials.
Along with the news of its new face, the luxury beauty juggernaut also announced its Dior Addict lipstick collection is relaunching come September with a brand-new formulation and 44 new shades. We can’t wait to see the hues Lawrence will show up in next.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood