- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
During a visit to Late Night with Seth Meyers Thursday night, mother! star Jennifer Lawrence revealed her family’s dismay over her new horror film and described an epic bar fight she got into in Budapest.
“I am morbidly hungover,” Lawrence admitted to Meyers, saying she had been drinking with her family and friends at the mother! premiere held the previous night.
“My family came to town, a lot of my friends came to town and all my friends are alphas… So, yeah, we were just shouting each other last night,” Lawrence said.
Lawrence was having beer night with her “dream team,” when a man approached her for a selfie. After declining, Lawrence says the man cursed at her, which caused her to snap.
“Something in me just snapped, but it couldn’t have been the alcohol,” joked Lawrence. Further narrating the moment, Lawrence recalled her aggression, “I grabbed him and I took beers and I started dowsing them all over him. Weirdly he had a suitcase, and I started pouring beers all over his suitcase. And then my friend Chris came up from behind me and he goes, ‘Don’t waste beer.’ I instantly relaxed. I was like, ‘Of course. What was I thinking?'”
mother! is in theaters now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day