- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lawrence, spirit animal of all of the Internet, knows that when someone offers you a shot of bourbon, it’s always best to do the polite thing and throw it back.
Yes, even if you’re walking the red carpet in a Schiaparelli couture gown in front of a crowd of hundreds of young people that worship and look up to you.
Read more Anna Paquin Shuts Down Body Shamers
That’s precisely what the actress did on Wednesday evening at the New York premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2 after MTV News correspondent Josh Horowitz offered the lady a shot during an interview.
The brave reporter, who downed eight shots over the course of the evening with J.Law’s co-stars, including Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson, documented the experience on Instagram from cheers to finish. The image shows the 25-year-old in all her glory downing the shot with perfect form (such grace!) like a true champion.
Horowitz, however, had a less pleasant experience. He later tweeted that maybe it wasn’t the best idea to take so many shots in the span of an hour. We’re guessing he’s had a rough morning.
I did 8 shots of bourbon tonight with the cast of THE HUNGER GAMES. Video proof to come. Gotta go throw up now. Bye…..
— Josh Horowitz (@joshuahorowitz) November 19, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day