- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lawrence is still going strong on her worldwide press tour for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2, wearing one gorgeous gown after the other (thanks in part to stylists Jill Lincoln and Jordan Johnson).
On Thursday, the actress stepped out with co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson for the film’s premiere in Beijing, where she donned a sophisticated silk georgette and lace Christian Dior Haute Couture gown with an open back, pairing it with drop earrings.
But wait, this isn’t the first time we’ve seen that style before.
This almost-identical design was seen earlier this year, on Emma Stone at the Irrational Man premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. J.Law also seemed to mimic the same elegant beauty look as Stone’s low chignon and rosy red lips.
If there’s anyone we’d channel on the carpet, it’d likely be the Aloha actress, too.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day