- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though we were hoping that Jennifer Lawrence would follow through on her threat to twin with fellow best actress nominee/BFF Amy Schumer on the Golden Globes red carpet, we have to say, her red cut-out gown by Dior certainly didn’t disappoint. The Joy actress was stunning (as usual) as she arrived at the Beverly Hilton Hotel for Sunday evening’s awards.
Lawrence, who already has a Golden Globe on her shelf thanks to her supporting role in Silver Linings Playbook, is up for the top honor of best performance by actress in a motion picture — comedy or musical. As one of the ladies featured in THR‘s actress roundtable series, Lawrence remarked of her craft, “If I hadn’t found [acting], I would have never been able to make sense of all of these bizarre things we all had when we were kids. Why, if I think something, do I feel it? Before you’re acting, that just makes you feel crazy.”
The 73rd Golden Globe Awards — hosted by Ricky Gervais — airs live Sunday, Jan. 10, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day