- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ID PR is parting ways with publicists Liz Mahoney and Megan Pachon, who rep star talent including Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Evans.
“Liz and Megan have grown up at ID, beginning as assistants and becoming formidable publicists. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors,” said ID founder and CEO Kelly Bush Novak and president Mara Buxbaum in a joint statement on Friday afternoon.
Along with Lawrence, Mahoney, who began as the assistant to Novak, reps Greta Gerwig, Ezra Miller and Emilia Clarke, among others. Pachon’s client list includes Evans and Amy Adams.
ID PR is one of the biggest independent PR agencies in Hollywood, handling actors, filmmakers and brands.
It is currently unclear if Mahoney and Pachon plan to join another firm or establish their own banner. It is also unclear whether or not their clients will be following suit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day