- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Music Awards host Jennifer Lopez kicked off Sunday’s awards show with a bang, performing a dance medley of this year’s biggest hits including Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood,” Rihanna’s “Bitch Better Have My Money” and The Weeknd’s “I Can’t Feel My Face.”
Beyond her jaw-dropping moves, she also killed it in the fashion department with a rich embroidered bodysuit that was customized by DSqaured2.
“We were thrilled and honored to work again with Jennifer! We love her as an artist and she really embodies all the elements we admire in a woman: strong sense of style, individuality and self-confidence,” designers Dean and Dan Caten said in a statement.
In addition to the J.Lo’s bold number, the designers also dressed her dancers in luxe patterned fur coats and vests.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis