- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez, Angelica Ross, Carmen Carrera, Isaiah Thomas and GLAAD’s Sarah Kate Ellis are among those confirmed to appear on Revry’s QueerX Live!.
Presented by Lexus and scheduled for National Coming Out Day Oct. 11, the show will include screenings of the category winners from QueerX’s film festival competition along with performances by Vincint, ROB.B, Debby Holiday and House of Balmain, winners of HBO Max’s Legendary ballroom competition.
With a theme of “Rise Up,” QueerX Live! will also feature political statements from Blossom Brown and Amber’s Closet and the presentation of the annual Revry Visibility Awards. In addition, the show will screen on National Coming Out Day at a drive-in event — QueerX @ the Drive-In — a pop-up in Los Angeles that will benefit nonprofit DTLA Proud.
Said Revry CEO Damian Pelliccione: “We know that representation saves lives. This festival, along with the premiere of QueerX Live! on National Coming Out Day, will share worldwide stories that inspire and help support our vast queer community.”
The QueerX Live! show will premiere on the Revry app and on its 11 live TV channels on platforms including Samsung TV Plus, Roku, Comcast and more. More information about the event can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day