- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arriving hand-in-hand, Lopez brought daughter Emme to the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday. Lopez’s boyfriend, Casper Smart, was also seen entering with the pair to the Grand Palais for the runway show.
Lopez looked gorgeous in a plunging v-neck lace dress and black pointed-toe heels, while Emme was carrying a tiny white Chanel purse and wearing a custom hot pink dress emblazoned with double-C’s.
The preschooler sat front row with her mom and Smart, getting lots of kisses throughout the show and giving Smart a hug at one point. She got a little restless in her seat despite photographer Patrick Demarchelier’s playful attention towards the finale.
“Quick day hop to Paris!! Fashion week fun,” Lopez tweeted on Monday.
Lopez is on a world tour through Europe, Asia and Australia. Currently, she is prepping for her Oct. 5 concert date in Lisbon, Portugal, which will be filmed in 3D for her upcoming movie, Dance Again.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day