- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“She said yes,” the former Yankees player captioned the picture, while Lopez’s comment consisted of several heart emojis.
The newly engaged couple, who have been posting sunny snapshots by the sea over the past few days, appear to be on a romantic beachside getaway.
Lopez and Rodriguez began dating in February 2017. This past November, the singer/actress chatted about her and Rodriguez’s relationship with Ellen DeGeneres, who teased her about their potential plans to wed. “So you’ll be getting married?” DeGeneres prompted. “I don’t know,” said Lopez at the time. “I don’t know.”
“You should, because y’all seem very happy,” the host offered. Answered Lopez, “We’ve been together a couple years. It’s nice.”
Lopez recently released dates for her upcoming It’s My Party: The Live Celebration Tour, which is set to kick off June 7 in Phoenix.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day