- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony just released a promo reel for their upcoming Latin competition show Q’Viva! The Chosen.
The project features the husband-and-wife duo traveling with acclaimed director-choreographer Jamie King through 21 Latin countries in search of undiscovered talent starting in July.
Asked in the video why they wanted to be a part of the show, Lopez says, “It’s probably going to be the biggest thing I’ve been involved with yet,” while Anthony responds, “I’m wondering why I didn’t do it sooner.”
The show, which also is being produced in partnership with American Idol creator and XIX Entertainment CEO and founder Simon Fuller, has been described as an effort “to create the ultimate live show celebrating Latin music, artistry and dance.”
It will be filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese and broadcast simultaneously on TV networks across 21 countries in North America, Central America and South America.
“Very soon the world’s heart will beat to the tune of Latin rhythms and we’re looking forward to experiencing history in the making,” Anthony and Lopez said in a joint statement. “It is with great pride that we embark on this amazing and very personal mission to discover and celebrate the most captivating talent the world has ever seen.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day