- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Aug. 13, 2016, Jennifer Lopez’s “All I Have” residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas hit a milestone, having notched over $1 million in ticket sales. It was the highest gross in Planet Hollywood history.
The legendary entertainer today announced the final shows of her record-setting residency at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, which will take place from June 13 through Sept. 29, 2018.
“Performing ‘All I Have’ in Vegas over the last few years has been an incredible and rewarding experience that I won’t soon forget. Some of the best memories on stage from my career will forever be equated with this city. Thank you to all my fans who traveled far and wide to experience the show with me,” said Lopez in a statement.
Fans who have yet to see the veteran performer in action and are considering purchasing seats to her dazzling one-of-a-kind spectacle can expect for Lopez to sport seven different outfits, while singing and dancing for over 90 minutes. Spoiler alert: a Swarovski crystal staircase and a replica of the infamous 6 train to the Bronx make for a rousing set.
Tickets for her final stint can be purchased here.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.