- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Fox is doubling down on its commitment to Jennifer Lopez.
The top rated network has given a script commitment with penalty for a family dramedy project from the American Idol judge and Ugly Betty showrunner Silvio Horta.
The potential series, which hails from Sony Pictures TV, centers on a Latino family with a group of sisters with interconnected love lives.
Horta, who inked an overall deal with Sony in June, will write and executive produce, with Lopez and her Nuyorican Prods. producing partner Simon Fields attached to EP.
Horta is repped by WME; Lopez is with UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Taika Waititi, Eva Longoria and Niecy Nash-Betts Talk Leading the Diversity Charge at The Hollywood Reporter’s Raising Our Voices Luncheon
Tallulah Willis Opens Up About Coping With Father Bruce Willis’ Dementia, Says She’s “Known Something Was Wrong for a Long Time”
Sharon Stone Discusses Challenges With Getting Work Since Her Stroke, Rails Against “Anti-Woke Bullsh**” at THR’s Raising Our Voices Event
Harassment in Hollywood
Los Angeles District Attorney Decides Against Bringing Charges in Armie Hammer Sexual Misconduct Case
Boston University President Accuses 2023 Graduates of “Cancel Culture” After They Boo David Zaslav During Commencement