- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Meyer — known for her eponymous line of fine jewelry that she founded in 2005 — is celebrating her brand’s 10th anniversary by partnering with Barneys New York for her first-ever ready-to-wear capsule collection.
The limited-edition 12-piece line, called “Barneys New York XO Jennifer Meyer,” is inspired by a “California girl meets chic Parisian,” according to WWD. Barneys, which was the first retailer to pick up her jewelry pieces, will release the collection (priced between $150 and $1,025) in mid-November.
“Designing a clothing collection was a completely different experience for me,” Meyer — whose jewelry line has been seen on the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson and Jessica Biel, to name a few — told the trade. “I wanted to design clothes that I can live in. I learned to design clothing exactly how I learned to design jewelry: I just jumped in feet first.”
With so many famous fans already seen in her accessories, there’s no doubt we’ll soon be seeing her clothing designs on them, too.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day