- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Moschino creative director and all-around colorful human being Jeremy Scott dropped by Facebook’s New York headquarters while promoting his upcoming documentary, Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer (in theaters Sept. 18), for a quick fan Q&A on Wednesday. The eccentric designer got candid on everything from his inspiration to his spirit animal (which is Miley Cyrus, if you were wondering).
Aside from name-dropping just a few of his high-profile besties (Miley, Rihanna, Katy Perry, ASAP Rocky, Rita Ora — even Whoopi Goldberg), Scott opened up about his recent collections and his bullied past, as well as some more pressing matters, like whether he prefers waffles or pancakes (“If there’s syrup involved — anything”). Despite some legal hiccups in recent weeks, Scott appeared to be doing better than ever.
Watch the designer, clad in his signature bejeweled crown, answer questions in the full video below.
STOPPED BY FACEBOOK TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
Posted by Jeremy SCOTT on Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day