- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Los Angeles-based shoe designer Jerome C. Rousseau, whose Italian-made designs are regularly worn by everyone from Lady Gaga to Taylor Swift—is hosting his first-ever pop-up store in Los Angeles this weekend.
Rousseau, who cut his teeth under designers including Matthew Williamson and John Rocha before launching his namesake line in 2008, has teamed up with bauble brand Randall Scott for a two-day pop-up in Beverly Hills, featuring a meet-and-greet with the designer, and discounted offerings on signature styles as well as pieces from his Spring 2015 collection.
“I was recently introduced to Jamie, the founder of Randall Scott. Her line has feminine and luxurious values combined with expert craftsmanship, which I think will appeal to customers who love my label,” says Rousseau.
Can’t make it? Rousseau is offering a promotion with the code POPUP for 20 percent discount on all online orders through the weekend.
Imelda Marcos, eat your heart out.
Shop the pop-up at 9411 S. Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills on April 24 – 25 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; jeromecrousseau.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day