- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dwayne Johnson, the wrestler-turned-actor formerly known by his ring name “The Rock,” is also attached as an executive producer on the fictional drama project, which has a put pilot commitment at the network. It is set in the world of wrestling in the 1980s.
The one-hour project, which hails from Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Bros. Television, counts Brent Fletcher (Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena) and Seamus Kevin Fahey (The Forgotten, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena) as co-executive producers and writers, with KristieAnne Reed (Chase, Dark Blue) on board as a co-EP.
Bruckheimer TV’s Jonathan Littman will join Bruckheimer and Johnson as an executive producer.
Johnson is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day